Thursday, July 16, 2015

3 years later...

Wait, I think its only two years(?). Anyway, I have literally abandoned Blogger, probably since the full-time commitment with Twitter (currently the social media that I enjoyed the most).

Its not like Blogger are that bad, but they are just not evolving to become even better, you know..like easy access via mobile application (Your app, Blogger.. to be honest, is extremely bad that I even enjoy using Surveymonkey app than Blogger. By the way, I recommend you to use surveymonkey for your assignment, dissertation, work purpose etc. because it is so good. You can distribute and analysed the result straight away through your mobile phone.

On the other hand, Blogger app wanted the users to use their app just like blogging with laptop or desktop which is huge let down. The good news is people will still enjoy blog, obviously they want to read something exciting, unusual, or bizzare you know, something like:

-"OMG, you wont believe what happen to this girl, check this out!"
-"10 most handsome man in the world, see more!"
-"This guy survived the horrible accident, find out the incredible truth!"

You know what I mean right, the stories that other than the usual daily news. People read it almost everyday since some smartass post it every single time in Facebook (SO FREAKING ANNOYING), it wasn't like this at all five years ago..

In 2013 until now, Twitter emerged from the weird social media app (most people doesn't understand how to use Twitter, I'm like that as well few years ago, so no surprise) to the one of the prominent social media app today.

The year I abandoned Blogger and later Facebook, was the year that I learned how to capture a photograph using a DSLR plus creating, editing and producing a video. In additon to all that, I have to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premier Pro, as well as Final Cut Pro. It was an eye-opening, now I have great interest in producing niche videos like so many people did in Youtube. I might even produce videos soon, provided that I'm not busy with other things. You know, probably linked with this blog as well.

See you guys, soon

Selamat Hari Raya, everyone!

No comments: